In this course ‘Executive Leadership Program’, delegates will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the difference between leading and managing and how they complement each other to build highly successful teams.
- Assess their own leadership skills and identify areas for personal growth.
- Learn the characteristics of the four behavioral styles so they can understand the needs of their team members and know how to work with and bring out the best in each one.
- Learn how to practice effective communication skills when interacting with employees regarding new goals or program initiatives.
- Develop strategies for involving employees in the long-range vision and problem-solving process.
- Learn proven delegation strategies that will open up more blocks of time for them to focus on developing new goals and strategies for their team, while at the same time empowering team members to higher levels of achievement and fulfillment.
For Whom: Team Leaders, Senior Management Staff and other Top-Level Executives who desire to be equipped with the strategies and techniques to become highly successful leaders as well as exceptional managers.
|Lagos, Abuja, Online, E-Learning
||Feb 06 - 10 Feb, 2023
Registration: 08:00:am - 10:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
Dr Gosim Martin, Director of Program +2348034963464
10% Discount for 2 or more participants from the same organization
Capacity for Africa Faculty