This Tools and Techniques for Modern Internal Auditors Training provides an opportunity for all levels of internal auditors to:
(1) Plan, manage and implement an audit from beginning to end.
(2) Identify, prioritize and measure risks and their role in auditing.
(3) Understand how to identify, document and evaluate internal controls.
(4) Use the preliminary survey to determine how and what to audit.
(5) Discover the best techniques for gathering audit evidence and preparing working papers.
(6) Enhance interpersonal and team-building skills throughout the audit.
(7) Understand the importance of the audit communication process.
(8) Develop effective channels of communication with the Chief Audit Executive and executive management.
(9) Learn techniques for managing teams, assigning and delegating tasks, and documenting and presenting audit results.
(10) Create an environment of trust, teamwork, accountability and responsibility and develop strategies to increase participation and cooperation of the audit staff.
For Whom: Internal Auditors, Internal Controllers, Internal Check Managers and Business Risk and Assurance Officers