At the end of this intensive programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of critical thinking, its importance in the workplace, and the barriers to critical thinking.
- Recognize and avoid common logical fallacies in reasoning, and applying logical reasoning to work-related problems.
- Understanding the role of common sense in the workplace, and developing strategies for using common sense to make effective decisions.
- Analyze arguments, breaking them down into component parts, and evaluating their strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop a structured approach to problem-solving, including identifying the problem, gathering information, generating and evaluating alternatives, and choosing the best solution.
- Understand the factors that affect decision-making, including biases, emotions, and cultural differences, and developing strategies for making effective decisions.
- Promote creative thinking and innovation in the workplace through brainstorming, mind mapping, and lateral thinking.
- Enhance communication skills to promote critical thinking and problem-solving, including active listening, asking questions, and seeking feedback.
- Understand the ethical implications of different alternatives, and making decisions that are consistent with the company's values and culture.
Apply critical thinking and common sense to real-world workplace scenarios, including case studies, simulations, and role-playing exercises, and evaluating the effectiveness of different approaches.
||Nov 13 - 17 Nov, 2023
|Lagos/Abuja/Port Harcourt, Lagos State, Nigeria
||04 - 08 Dec, 2023
Rosemary Okonkwo +2348037119334
Course can also be delivered online