Administrative Professionals perform some of the toughest functions in an office. Not only are you required to keep pace with ever-changing technology, but you also need to work with and through many people to meet deadlines, resolve conflicts, gather information, and coordinate schedules and logistics.
Office Management and Effective Administration Skills is an exciting and interactive training course. It is designed to provide office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, executive secretaries, and personal assistants the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills they need to do their jobs effectively – thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organization’s success.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for professionals who work in administrative or management positions, such as office managers, executive assistants, administrative coordinators, or anyone who wants to improve their office management and administrative skills. It is also suitable for individuals who are looking to start a career in office management and want to gain a comprehensive understanding of the administrative functions and processes in an office setting. Additionally, the course may be beneficial for small business owners who need to manage their office operations and want to improve their administrative skills.
- Duties and functions of an administrative officer
- Professionalism in the workplace
- Leading and managing a team of office staff
- Planning and organizing work to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Implementing and enforcing office policies and procedures
- Managing budgets and resources
- Coordinating with other departments and teams within the organization
- Utilizing technology and tools to improve efficiency and productivity.
This course relies on the use of individual and group debriefs. The course also features the use of several case studies and presentations by participants followed by plenary discussions. In addition, videos and exercises are used to demonstrate the skills required for an effective learning experience.