Power Nigeria is the leading trade fair for the Power Industry in Nigeria. The fair would hold from the 27th to 29th September 2016 at Eko Hotel - Lagos, Nigeria. International leaders in the industry from 12+ countries are gearing up to present their latest products, technologies and solutions at the 2016 edition of Power Nigeria!
According to the organizers you can be assured of meeting and networking with some of the biggest companies in the global power industry. Source products and technologies from China, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, India, Netherlands, Nigeria, Spain, Tunisia, UAE, the UK and a special country pavilion from Turkey. It is a great opportunity to collect information, source products and technologies to help to achieve continual Power supply in Nigeria!
Over the next decade, Nigeria is set to become one of the fastest developing nations for power generation, transmission and distribution with all sectors of the power industry in need of drastic development.
Highlights of the Programme
- Conference:The conference will bring to light Disco, Government and Finance perspectives, as well as an indepth workshop on the Gas to Power Value Chain.
- Exhibition:The exhibitio will help build meaningful relationships with key contacts in West Africa
The speakers of the programme include :
- Olawale Oluwo, Hon. Commissioner,Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources, Lagos
- Dr. Anthony Akah, Acting CEO, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Wale Shonibare, Managing Director Shonibare Consulting
- Engr. Dr. A.T. Atiku, Deputy Managing Director, Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN); Chairman, West Africa Power Pool (WAPP)
- Engr. Oladele Amoda,Managing Director & CEO, Eko Electricity Distribution Co
- Engr. John Ayodele,Deputy Managing Director, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Co.
- And many other seasoned speakers