The Centre for Management Development (CMD) commences the 2016 Accreditation and Quality Assurance Exercise for Management Training Firms and Institutions on Monday 26th of September, 2016.
The Exercise is for all Management Training Firms and Institutions that have submitted completed application forms for Nigerian Council for Management Accreditation. According to the Accreditation Division of CMD, each organization will be notified via email or text message of the assigned date, necessary details and a copy of the Eligibility Assessment form will be forwarded to the firm for completion.
Participants are expected to be around from 9.00am till 4.00pm with their company’s faculty members to interact with the team.
The assessment visit will focus on the following areas:
- Verification of the legal status (CAC certificate or enabling Act)
- Verification of physical address
- Training facilities such as classrooms, syndicate rooms, including training aids
- Collection of resource material, both electronic and hard copy
- Quality Assurance system in place such as evaluation instrument, training manual
- Interaction with faculty members especially the Accredited Trainers
The Accreditation Division can be contacted through email on email@example.com or the following phone numbers 08055904024, 08033312458
The list of all accredited Management Training Firms and Institutions in Nigeria is hosted on Nigerian Seminars and Trainings Portal and can be accessed by visiting the website.