Open School of Management offers a personalized and flexible online and distance course leading to a Certificate in Management according to ISCED Level 4.
You can specialize in General Management, HR Management, Organization, Marketing, Corporate Communication, Automotive Management, Management of Consumer Products, Healthcare Mangement, Logistics/Transportation Management, Nonprofit Management, Public Administration, Retail, Sports Management, or Tourism Management.
At OSM, distance learning means learning online.
As an international management school, its instructors are first-class professors and lecturers from top-rated business schools from all over the world such as: ESCP Europe, Harvard Business School, HEC Paris, INSEAD, Judge Business School (Cambridge), MIT Sloan School of Management, NUS Business School, Rotterdam School of Management, Saïd Business School (Oxford), Wharton School, and many more.
2016/2017 Concept Evaluation - International Employer Survey - Summary of Results
164 HR managers from different countries took part in the concept evaluation of Open School of Management's Certificate Programs. The overall grading is 2.08 ("very good") on a scale from 1 to 6. The recommendation quote is 88.1 %.
Respondents and Duration
A total of 187 HR managers from small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) as well as multinational corporations (MNCs) were asked to review Open School of Management's Certificate Programs. Among them, 164 surveys were considered complete (i.e. at least the first 4 questions were answered). The respondents were recruited from Australia, Canada, South Africa, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States.
The survey was open from 01 November 2016 to 31 January 2017.
Our strengths = Your advantages
- Highest Competence: Learn from the best.
- Personalized Curriculum: Because it has to fit you.
- Ubiquity: Study where you want
- Flexible Schedule: Study when you want
- Affordable Fees: Small investment and high returns.
- Practice and Theory: Because you need both.
- Client and Service Orientation: It's all about you.
- Total Quality: Better and better.
- Truly International: At home anywhere in the world
- The Big Picture: Management, Environment, and the Society.