Open School of Journalism
As an independent, international journalism school with first-rate, award-winning lecturers, the Open School of Journalism offers a one-year online and distance course that leads to a certificate in journalism according to ISCED-2011-Level 4. The broad selection of course module electives covers journalistic skills, media channels (print, broadcast, online), areas and genres of journalism as well as public relations.
Our strengths are your advantages:
- Independence: No outside influence.
- Tailored learning: Individual curriculum.
- Practice: Profession and craft.
- Accessibility: Learn wherever you want.
- Internationality: For a global perspective.
- Time flexibility: Learn at any time.
- Service orientation: It's all about you.
- Highest quality: No compromises.
- Low Fees: Affordable and flexible.
Address: Margaretenstrasse 38; 12203 Berlin
Tell your friends about this business: