As an independent, international journalism school with first-rate, award-winning lecturers, the Open School of Journalism offers a one-year online and distance course that leads to a certificate in journalism according to ISCED-2011-Level 4. The broad selection of course module electives covers journalistic skills, media channels (print, broadcast, online), areas and genres of journalism as well as public relations.
2016/2017 Concept Evaluation - International Survey - Summary of Results
869 journalists and chief editors from different countries took part in the concept evaluation of Open School of Journalism's Certificate Program. The overall grading is 1.91 ("very good") on a scale from 1 to 6.
Our strengths are your advantages:
- Independence: No outside influence.
- Tailored learning: Individual curriculum.
- Practice: Profession and craft.
- Accessibility: Learn wherever you want.
- Internationality: For a global perspective.
- Time flexibility: Learn at any time.
- Service orientation: It's all about you.
- Highest quality: No compromises.
- Low Fees: Affordable and flexible.