ELPER was incorporated as a company in July 1996 and since then has provided various services off-shore and on-shore to some of the leading International Oil companies present in Nigerian through their partnership with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Headquarter is in Lagos and liaison offices are in Abuja and Port Harcourt. ELPER is certified to 1S0 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
Our Path Forward
- Emphasize work planning, hazard analysis and hazard control.
- Secure active employee and subcontractor participation.
- Integrate the cusotmers' requirements and expectations.
- Vest the responsibility and accountability for ESH performance within the line organisation.
- Create added value.
- Install management and feedback systems that permit the measurement of progress toward our vision.
- Reward superior performance.
- Exploit opportunities for program improvement.
- Communicate effectively, consistently and competently