Lata Lakshminarayanan is a Freelance Corporate and Soft Skills Trainer, Public Speaker, Holistic Life Style Consultant and Journalist. She is a highly skilled and humorous Freelance Trainer who has provided training to workers at conferences and business locations as a self-employed professional for several years but is now looking for organization's who feels to progress and be benefited through Lata’s effective and modern method of training and human resource department. She has exceptional presentation and training program design abilities. She brings bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management and a strong understanding of incorporating humor and media into training to make it more engaging and meaningful.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Top-notch sense of humor and loves helping people
- Has terrific interpersonal skills and an engaging personality
- Understands how to identify training needs
- Designs great training programs and effectively delivers them
- Good understanding with all types of media including Power point video and music used to help bring home the desired training message
- Understands how to grab attention so people retain more information
- To get an international exposure in Corporate Soft Skills Training, Lifestyle Consulting and freelance journalism, to take the Corporate, Health and Hospitality Industry, Banks, Insurance, Retail, NGOs, Entrepreneurs, Enterprises, Colleges and Individuals to experience a holistic change in terms of Learning and Development.
- To search for the best in the technology of human resource development.
- To innovate and improvise training methods and create a niche for myself in the Training industry.
- To focus my work on alternate methods of teaching and learning that produce high quality results and develop competencies in trainees.
This will take me on many adventures through traditional and not so traditional training methods.
- Five years Teaching Profession
- Twenty years plus Lifestyle Consultant’s experience as a Corporate Soft Skills /Behavioral
Training experience Education:
- B Com/ M Com/LLB - Gujarat University - Post Graduate in Corporate Communication and Journalism- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan
- Dip. In Counseling Skills- Private Institute Awards Received best trainer award from Nirmal Jyoti Sangh Parivar
- Received many awards from renowned personalities for training and molding special children. Received appreciation letter from our Hon. Late former President Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam for training and molding special children.
- Received Best Women Trainer Award
- Represented Indian Hockey Team Hindustan Vocal Singer
Date of Birth: 23/11/1968
Permanent Resident: Chennai Holds a Valid Passport
- Motivational Program done for Life Line Hospital, Trievini Group of Hotels
- Creative and Innovative Skills Workshop done for TITAN on 18thSeptemper,2017 @ Hosur Regular and Monthly workshop at JSW in Salem
- A week Session in JSW Hampi Two days’ workshop conducted for Senior Managers of Oractic Company Kutch District on Managing Change, Conflict and Communication on 23 and 24th August 2015
- Conflict Management workshop conducted for Sesa Seat company
- Effective Communication and Emotional Intelligence and Self Awareness Project done for: Carnival Shipping Company, Om kaar Group of Hotels, Alliance University, HDFC Bank
- Creative Visualization and Success Programming: UTI, LIC Women Empowerment Program for Federal Bank, HDFC, Yes Bank
- Leadership and Outbound Activity for CYS Multimedia, L and T Micro Finance, Emami Agro Tech Nellore, TCS etc
- TTT and TOT for many corporate companies
- Stress Management for Vimal Industry, Life Line Hospital
- Grooming and Time and Conflict Management for SesaSeat Management Consultant
- Also taken training sessions in Schools and Colleges and Private Companies
- I had been to Sri Lanka, Malaysia and Dubai to impart Training Programs