International Law Summits are events focused at analyzing, illuminating and discussing International Law and the practice of Law across the globe. The events take the form of conferences, seminars, workshops, roundtables and lectures and take place in various locations around the world.
Our events are attended by practitioners, interested stakeholders, academics and students and are delivered by experts from across the world with a range of experience and expertise in issues that affect the legal sector across the world.
Topics covered by ILS include:
- International Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Energy and Natural Resources Law
- International Economic Law
- Trade and Development
- International Agricultural Law and Food Security
- Public-Private Partnerships
- As well as events across the spectrum of Public and Private International Law.