Hommaston Limited is an indigenous company, with a primary focus of positively impacting capacity development goals. Our core competence is Engineering and workforce Capacity Building. Our courses are offered as general knowledge or tailored towards client specific targets/projects.
Hommaston’s Organisational Goals:
- Providing the required training and basic repertoire of skills for further development to bridge no experience skills gaps between entry levels and professionalism in the work force
- Development of Professional Programmes (Hommaston Professional Learning Programme, HPLP) tailored for career advancement of the professionals in the Engineering and Non- engineer aspiring to upgrade or develop new skills in the oil and gas industry.
Our training courses aid the development of Facilities, Project, workforce and Engineers.
Our training success on the Nigerian Content Development Platform, where we have successfully delivered 4 NCDMB approved regulatory training, has proven our capability.
• Trained young engineering graduates from various disciplines for DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited/Chevron Nigeria Limited (Nigerian Content Development) in alignment with NCDMB regulatory one-year duration training programme
• Trained graduates on Engineering Design for Netportal Limited on a SAIPEM (Nigerian Content Development) project.
• Fresh graduates were also trained on the TOTAL EGINA FPSO Engineering Design project as part of a NCDMB regulatory training (Software Appreciation and Application), which was delivered to the NETCO, DELTAAFRIK and IESL Consortium.
Hommaston has also, over the past 4 years, trained in partnership with NYSC SAED for development of corps members. We sensitize corps members at orientation camp and also train them in-house on oil and gas overview courses and career seminars.
HOMMASTON TRAINING AND MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT COURSES AND PROGRAMME
HOMMASTON HPLP, courses are tailored to address the “no experience” syndrome affecting employability. Our courses are designed to give you an “I CAN” edge in your respective discipline with a compact training on design office expectations. These training are specific to core discipline design engineering basic, intermediate and advanced.
MDCMCTM (Multi-Disciplinary Capacity Model Course)
Execution of Specially designed NCDMB requested Project based training in a Live simulation. This is an Engineering Multi-disciplinary OJT program based on developing abridged project scope on a Live ongoing project for parallel execution in a simulated project regulated environment.
COPRATEK (Corporate Technical Courses)
These training courses avail lean processes and effective delivery for participants. This training will empower your work force to visualize investment expansions or effort as project and also distinguish regular process as ongoing and different from the latter. Organizational process re-engineering with effective coordinated teams is our end point.
At Hommaston, we recognize the importance of finding the right course to expand your knowledge and fit your company’s requirements. Our specialization courses are developed in response to industry needs and segmented into foundation and practitioner level, to facilitate easy selection and integration into personal development plans.
This is a non-academic but experience based real case study embedded delivery. A training programme developed to fuse into the operational project management ethics of your organization based on a thorough training needs assessment.
Oil and Gas Surface and Subsurface Facility Design ( Mechanical, Process,Electrical, Instrumentation and control, Civil/ Structural, piping, Pipeline, subsea, telecoms ,
HSE and EPCM project Engineering,
Hommaston is both a Graduate Skills development Centre, as well as a Qualitative career builder for Facility engineers.
for more info;
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08098270830