Our Company, Kaiste Ventures Limited is looking for an Administrative / Key Accounts Management Officer to join our team.
Administrative / Key Accounts Management Officer
The ideal candidate will organize and oversee all administrative and clerical functions to ensure our operations run as efficiently as possible. He/she will also see to the proper management of customer relations / accounts to ensure top-notch customer satisfaction and repeat businesses.
Skills - Administrative / Key Accounts Management Officer
The administrative / customer accounts management officer should have the following skills and qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experience in using Microsoft office suite – word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Qualification - Administrative / Key Accounts Management Officer
- A bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2nd Class Lower), preferably in business, public administration or a related field. Professional certification in office management and or customer service is a plus.
- Administrative Officer experience requirements
- Previous experience in a clerical or secretarial role or experience handling administrative or customer service tasks in a related field.
- A strong, demonstrable understanding of business management.
Salary and other benefits
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry standard
- Commission on performance
- Health Insurance
- Contributory Pension
Age: Between 22 – 25 years
Location: Must reside within Kosofe Local Government