In the present hash-operating environment the need to constantly monitor the operations and state of affairs of business organizations need to be over emphasis management account
Provide a basis for management feel the great beat of the organisation and determine what actions are necessary to pilot it all the time on the path of sound financial health. Conversely, they produce early warning signals for business units that require intensive care. This workshop is therefore designed to equip managers to understand the financial state of affairs of the organization and how to add financial value by effective use of Management Accounts.
- The Scope and development of Accounting in the management of financial resources.
- The role of accounting information in decision making
- Preparation of Accounting Information for management and qualities of good management accounting reports
- Types of management financial reports
- Use of Management Accounts for effective decision making-make, buy, lease decision etc
- Assessment of organization’s performance
- Planning, Control and Responsibility Accounting
- Accounting date and pricing decisions
- Investment appraisal techniques
- Performance measurement in divisionalised organizations
- Financial statement analysis-Horizontal analysis, vertical analysis and ratio analysis
- Reporting Internal control Weaknesses
- Cost classification and Administration
- Cash planning including Statement of Sources and Application for funds and Cash flow statements.
- Budgeting as planning and control tool, capital budgeting for decision making etc
- Management Accounting in a total quality management environment.
- Emerging trends and Challenges
- Experience sharing sessions.
|New Laps Hotel - Plot 364 Obafemi Awolowo Way Jabi, Abuja.
||Jul 12 - 15 Jul, 2022
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
A Distinguished team of Facilitators who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop