Master certificate in Advance Project Management course at JK Michaels is a postgraduate certification program of University of Atlanta and American Academy of Project Management.
Due to the drive towards projectisation in almost every organization, there are vast career opportunities available for project managers skilled in advanced project management techniques, who possess the ability to go beyond mere methodology in their approach and implement complex projects successfully.
MPM in project management is a highly practical 12-week short course (5 days intensive Classroom and 3 month blended learning + action learning research in project management).It will provide you with the chance to deepen your project management skills and feel confident to address multi-layered considerations. Develop the skills needed to manage complex projects, broaden your scope, and elevate your project management approach.
Master Certificate in Advance Project Management Benefits
- Remain competitive and manage change in a multi-dimensional environment
- Learn to lead cross-functional teams in a global context
- Improve productivity and profitability
- Apply various methodologies to improve success with complex projects
- Distinguish among different software tools that support the front end of the project
- Examine the supervisory and productivity issues related to managing multi-site projects
- Apply advanced scheduling methods
JK Michaels in partnership with University of Atlanta/American Academy of Project Management /Picadilly Brainiz offers this premier post-graduate Master’s certification program. The designation (MPM or Master Project Manager) is designed for, and available to, college educated professionals who manage teams, departments, divisions and for senior project managers and project directors who seek formal recognition. The MPM designation is the Gold Standard within the international arena of Project Management.
Under the guidance of distinguished University of Atlanta faculty, program participants will examine:
- Project, program and Portfolio planning and control
- Project and program management life cycle
- Managing Complex projects
- Effective Project leadership and motivational Methodologies
- Advance project and program management tools and techniques
- Advance Cost-management and risk management
The purpose of Master Project Management is to ensure the project achieves its goals and objectives, by planning, directing, tracking, and controlling, and improving the activities necessary for development and delivery of required products and services. The IPMC ™ Project Management Methodology involves developing plans and maintaining them throughout the project life cycle. Estimates are established and maintained regarding cost, schedule, size of work products, and critical technical parameters. Commitments to project objectives and plans are established and maintained throughout the project.
Project participants and stakeholders are identified and organized to meet project objectives. As the project is executed, the project and performance are monitored and tracked in accordance with the plan. Corrective actions are taken as needed to ensure the project will meet its objectives. Continuous improvement is enhanced at all levels.
Master Certificate in Advance Project Management Program Objectives:
- Projects are established, maintained, and executed to provide required products
and services that reflect customer and stakeholder needs.
- Estimates of the project’s planning parameters are established and maintained to support resource estimates.
- Commitments related to the project are established and maintained.
- Progress of the project is evaluated against its plans.
- Corrective actions are taken when appropriate and managed to closure.
MPM Master Project Certification (Board Certification through AAPM)
- Successful graduates will be prepared to move forward in a wide variety of project management-related careers, and will have gained excellent preparation for the MPM ™ Master Project Manager - Project Management – Board Certification through AAPM Global Board of Standard.
- Students interested in further study may transfer courses completed with a grade of “B” or better for the certificate directly toward degree requirements for the University of Atlanta’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) or, depending on background and qualifications, the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)