Certified Lead document control professional course aims at preparing Document Control professionals to manage and lead teams of Document Controllers, to manage, analyze and organize document control activities and tasks, to manage stakeholders, to communicate document control requirements and processes, and to run, implement, audit or improve Document Control management systems (procedures, tools, software, etc).
This course gives you the tools, methods and approach to make sure you can deliver on time, organize tasks, manage interfaces, and meet or exceed expectations of both your manager and your team.
Certified Document Control Professional course is recommended if:
- You currently manage a team of Document Controllers:
- Both if you are newly appointed or experienced
- You wish to progress your career in the Document Control area by leading teams in the future and would like to understand the role and tasks of a Lead Document Controller.
- If you are sometimes asked to produce a schedule, budget, or resource plan for Document Control tasks
- The course also includes a certification examination for professionals to get their knowledge certified.
- Certified Document Control Professional Course Objectives
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Calculate workload and plan the team’s work
- Be able to provide a structured plan for any Document Control task or project (scope, resources, planning, budget)
- Understand the steps required and methodology to implement or re-revamp a Document Control System
- Understand and manage the Lead Document Controller’s interfaces (managers, contractors, engineers, IT, etc.)
- Possess a method framework for day to day running of Document Control System and Team
- Manage a team of Document Controllers (‘human’ aspects, workload, performance, motivation, team objectives, and communication
- Strong experience as a document controller and senior document controller
- Knowledge of document control principles, rules and practices
- Functional level in English language
- Recommended: Experience or Exposure to management of teams and planning of non-routine DC tasks and activities.
|Lagos- 14, Odeniran Close, Opebi
||Dec 06 - 09 Dec, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Oyin Williams 08033596025
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.