This 5 Day course gives essential and in-depth techniques that will enable Participants to excel in account reconciliation and customer confirmation management. Often times you have disagreement between customers and the company regarding payment and balance discrepancies in relation to materials and services provided. Sometimes this is due to honest mistakes of employees or fraudulent intent of customers. In this course, participants will learn multi-disciplinary best practices in account reconciliation and getting customer confirmation within a timeline. .
Mistakes often made by account relationship employees and the method to solve such with temporary use of suspense account and the use of excel for bank reconciliation and customer relationship will be fully expanded. At this Five-day training, participants will learn the rudiments of dealing with intrapersonal relationship with customers concerning confirmation by customers.
At the end of the training participants should be able to
- Understand what is Account Reconciliation
- The importance of Account reconciliation
Understand what is suspense account
- The importance of suspense account in account reconciliation
- Identify the danger of leaving account un reconciled timely
- Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient in getting customer confirmation.
- Increase your effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict and dealing with difficult customer
- Recognize the importance and how to use excel in account reconciliation.
- Know how to use suspense account effectively to manage account reconciliation.
- Understand key fundamentals from case studies of global organizations in account reconciliation and customer confirmation management.
|Goldstead Learning Centre, 6 Alhaji Idowu street Off Oke Street Close to Shobo bust stop Akowonjo, Lagos
||Jun 06 - 10 Jun, 2022
Registration: 10:00:am - 11:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
|NGN 160,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
Michael Oladunjoye and Faculty