The 9th Special Human Resource Forum of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) for 2017 will hold at the Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island on the 24th of May, 2017 in Lagos, Nigeria.
The theme of this year's forum is HR Dilemma: Optimizing the Conflict between Cost Effectiveness and Sustaining Employee Engagement.
According to information made available to us, participants at the conference will learn how to:
- How to balance cost and people investment initiatives
- Drive superior employee engagement
- Embed sustainability in HR systems and processes
- Identify drivers of employees and the dynamic nature of these drivers
- Become a skilled paradox navigator
The Key Discussion Points are:
- Development and Sustaining Employee Engagement
- The Dilemma of Sustainability in Emerging Economies
- Exploring the Expense Paradox: Cost Versus Investment
- Strategies for Optimizing the Expense Paradox
For more information, send a mail to email@example.com or call 08033863949