Economic Associates (EA) will host a one-day conference on Nigeria's Economic Outlook on Thursday, 24 June 2021 at Lagos Continental Hotel, Plot 52A, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Giving the rationale for the conference, the company, Economic Associates (EA) asserts that the global economic environment is increasingly becoming a crucible that exposes continents, countries, states, sectors, companies, and individuals alike to a variety of melting-points that call for intricate adaptive responses. Whether the crucible experiences end up being transformative or otherwise depends on the timeliness and intensity of responses at each level. Prompt and firm responses may well convert big threats into big wins.
Going further, EA stated that the conferences orgainized by the company offer decision makers opportunities to situate their tacit concerns about the economy in global and local contexts and engage in peer scrutiny that provides the tunnel and peripheral vision, hindsight, insights, and foresight to soar above the storms. Conference participants will focus on the broad contours of the unfolding global scenarios and explore the pragmatic range of swiftly implementable realignment options at the national, subnational, and sectoral levels.
Participants will concentrate of four sub-themes:
- Global Crucible
- Technology, Migration, and Liquidity.
- National Melting-Points
- Second, we explore how Nigeria can ensure liquidity, growth, stability, and socio-political harmony in the evolving scenarios.
- Subnational Melting-Points
- Third, we assess latitudes for possession-based, product-based, place-based, and people-based policies in the States and FCT.
- Sectoral Melting-Points
- Fourth, we weigh options for soaring above disruptive techno-economic rewriting of sectoral, corporate, and personal realities.
Infographics and Glossaries on the four sub-themes will be made available in advance to confirmed participants to enrich the discussions.
For more information, booking or to visit the company's website, please click here