The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) will hold her 47th Annual National Conference at ICC, Abuja. The conference is scheduled for the 14th to 16th October 2015.
This year’s conference with the theme Go Beyond will feature top HR personnel’s like Fela Durotoye, Dr Thomas Scott Weir (founder emerging market leadership center), Dr Yemi Kale, Peter Cheese and other top global experts.
The conference will allow participants an unparalleled opportunity to network with the crème of HR professionals, and also participate in 4 plenary sessions, 10 master’s series, have a fun filled gala night and get free cancer and eye screening tests
- Go Beyond :The new Agenda
- Visionary Leadership
- Driving Performance in Public Service
- Beyond here and now
- Legal issues in Human Resource Management
- Megatrends: The changing economy and HR’s role in Employee Reward Management
- Strategy, Business Intelligence and Leadership for HR Leaders
- Driving Performance through Organizational Development Strategies
- Employee Engagement: The new workplace requirements
- Future of work: A new HR required for a new digital age
- Hr’s role in Organizational Innovations
- Keeping it healthy: Employee wellness program/work life balance
- Brand yourself: creating your own value
- HR Analytics
The Conference is open to Business leaders, Human Resource Practitioners and the general public
Register now to get a 5%discount and also be registered into the early birds draw to win fantastic prizes in the next 7days.
To register now, interested participants are requested to call Maria on 08055265484 or email her at Marianzemeke@CIPMnigeria.org