Improving Your Marketing Skills and Performance - A Marketing Toolkit Based Approach
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 07 - 08 Jul, 2014
The purpose of this seminar is twofold:
- Expose participants to a process to help them work smarter; and
- Practice this 'working smarter' process using examples (marketing minicase-studies) from a number of industries (consumer packaged goods, financial services, governmental units, industrial goods, NGOs, universities, etc) in both developed and developing-world settings.
Topics addressed in this seminar will include:
- A conceptual framework for “working smarter”
- Practice applying the “working smarter” framework to a variety of marketing-related problems and opportunities.
The marketing-related problems and opportunities to which seminar participants will practice applying the “working smarter” framework will depend in part on the interests of the participants. Specific areas of marketing likely to be addressed include:
- Advertising, brands and branding, customer relationship management
- Customer relationship management and customer satisfaction
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP)
- Pricing, product development, sales and sales management related issues
- Service quality and turnaround strategies
Marketers at all levels interested in improving both their own performance and the performance of their organisation.
Venue: Lagos Business School,
Km 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria