Turning Your School into a Winning Brand
By: School of Media And Communication (SMC)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 17 - 19 Feb, 2014
However, this can only be achieved through a deliberate effort at branding each school. Branding is the process of building and sustaining a brand. Each school must differentiate itself from the rest by giving all stakeholders a desirable, unique and consistent quality experience every time, and at every point of connection. These experiences will serve to create a desired image, and ultimately a reputation that will swell the number of new in-takes in each school in subsequent years.
• To expose participants to the process of creating appropriate school brand strategy.
• To equip participants with the knowledge of internal branding for a successful branding exercise.
• To expose participants to the process of branding; from visioning to evaluation.
To empower participants with tested contemporary tools for brand building and sustenance
• Positioning the school brand in a competitive market
• School culture and internal branding
• Harnessing forces in the school environment to enhance brand success
• Evaluating your school's progress in the branding process
• Making use of Integrated Marketing Communications tools to build your school brand
• Synthesising the true nature of your school brand
• Ethical issues in Education
University Registrars, School Proprietors and Administrators, Principals, Heads of Schools, School Development Managers, Public Relations Managers and, Head Teachers.
Venue: School of Media and Communication,
2, Ahmed Onibudo Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos