In addition to our training course, through our business finance consultancy services you can gain immediate access to finance professionals who can broker finance deals for you.This course is designed to teach participants knowledge and skills for raising finance for business development or expansion successfully. The course is designed for those who are seeking finance for their business and lack experience and knowledge of raising finance successfully.
The course covers:
- Introduction to business finance
- Different sources of finance- grants, loans, equity, factoring etc
- Pros and cons of the different sources of finance
- Understanding the right finance strategy for your business
- Exploring the different requirements of grant, equity and loan funder
- Review of the different aliliraisal and alililication forms of different funding agent
- How to plan and prepare effectively before approaching funder
- How to put together a robust business plan
- Understanding sensitivity analysis and financial ratios
- Where to source grant, loans and equity finance
- Understanding micro finance institutions in the caliital market and how to approach them confidently
- Practice session
- Evaluation and close
Read What Just a Couple of businesses are saying....
By zoya aslam
great finance course, very informative and will definately be helpful to my career
Great financial course was realy helpful and informative
By Marcel Smith:
Just wanted to say, thanks for sharing this course, I am loving it.
We work in partnership with HRD Group Limited, an approved Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Centrea™, to offer students who wish to have recognised accredited certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management to do so.
Students who wish to take advantage of this opportunity should contact us for more information on how to register for their ILM course through our partner HRD Group Limited.