A 5-day course providing an answer to the continuing and growing need for information and practical guidance in relation to IFRS technical issues.
You will gain a profound knowledge of IFRS including:
- The application of IFRS
- The framework for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- The most significant standards and interpretations that are currently applicable
- Fully up-to-date information that highlights the most recent and newly effective changes
- Expected changes to these standards in the near future
- Outstanding exposure drafts and discussion papers
- What issues are involved in moving from existing GAAP to IFRS reporting?
Who should attend?
- Financial Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Securities Analysts
- Credit / Investment Analysts
- Pension Fund Managers
|Johannesburg Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa
||Sep 29 - 03 Oct, 2014
The course director is a highly qualified educator and consultant with over 30 years of professional experience in accounting (IFRS & US GAAP), professional certification, governmental accounting, and Training of Trainers (TOT) programmes in the United States and abroad. She has trained SEC staff both in Nigeria and Philippines