It has now been established without any doubt whatsoever that lean operations and efficient logistics systems lead directly to increased bottom line profits.
As more and more responsibility is placed on the corporate business functions, the need has intensified for its practitioners to be highly skilled in the various elements of the Business Chain Management and to be completely up to date with best practices in the industry both national and international. Management Leaders must take their place alongside Business Developers and accountants as proficient and exceptionally well-trained Operations professionals.
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify and articulate how operations management contributes to the achievement of an organization’s strategic objectives.
- Critically evaluate the operations function in manufacturing and service production settings.
- Appraise and apply forecasting methods as the basis of management’s planning and control activity.
- Assess and formulate decision making strategies to address operating issues that have short, intermediate or long lead times.
- Evaluate approaches to problem solving and process improvement in production settings.
- Synthesize the depth and breadth of knowledge, knowledge of methodologies, application of knowledge, and communication skills according to the degree level competencies established by top management