This course provides an answer to the continuing and growing need for information and practical guidance in relation to IFRS technical issues.
This practical 5-day course gives you a profound knowledge of IFRS and covers:
- The application of IFRS
- The framework for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- The most significant standards and interpretations that are currently applicable
- Fully up-to-date information that highlights the most recent and newly effective changes
- Expected changes to these standards in the near future
- Outstanding exposure drafts and discussion papers
- What issues are involved in moving from existing GAAP to IFRS reporting?
Who should attend?
- Financial Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Securities Analysts
- Credit / Investment Analysts
- Pension Fund Managers
|Johannesburg Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa
||Sep 29 - 03 Oct, 2014
The Course Director is an internationally recognised instructor specialising in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP). She has also assisted national governments and central banks in the reform of their accounting systems and in the implementation of international standards and best practices.