Strategic Planning & Effective Budgeting & Forecasting
By: Euromoney Financial Training
United Arab Emirates
Nov 02 - 05 Nov, 2014
The course provides an opportunity to explore how to successfully establish credible budgets and forecasts that are user friendly management tools to monitor and help improve performance. You will learn about proven practices in planning, budgeting and forecasting as applied by an experienced CFO to overcome challenges. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to network and share experiences with likeminded people keen to tackle challenges in this key area.
How will this course assist you?
The course will offer you proven and best practice in effective planning, budgeting and forecasting. You will learn about:
- Contributing effectively to Strategic Planning
- Constructing outcome and event driven budgets and forecasts
- Linking budgeting and forecasting to the business' strategy
- Budgeting and forecasting tools and techniques
- Business partnering and guiding operational management in budgeting and forecasting
- Communicating effectively upwards with the board and senior management
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for planning, budgeting and forecasting:
- Strategy, Planning and Budgeting Teams
- Accountants, Financial Controllers and Finance Managers
- Business Unit Heads
- Internal Auditors
Facilitators: The course instructor is a fellow of the Association of Corporate Treasurers, fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and a member of the Institute of Directors. He is the Former CFO of London Capital Group Holdings plc.
Venue: Dubai Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates