Part of the Fraud Prevention and Financial Crime Training Week:
Part 1: Risk Based Approach to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Terrorist Financing (CTF)
Part 2: FATCA Implementation
Book both parts together to benefit from a 15% saving on the course fee.
Risk Based Approach to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Terrorist Financing (CTF)
Attend this intensive and highly practical 3-day training course and learn the best practice techniques to:
- Design an effective Anti-Money Laundering Program to support your organization?s Compliance and regulatory obligations
- Establish and strengthen controls to combat terrorist financing through financial institutions
- Understand best practices and guidelines designed to detect, investigate, report, escalate and resolve red flags, money laundering, and terrorist financing issues
- Understand money laundering and terrorist financing processes
- Identify both common and uncommon red flags and questionable behaviour
- Be aware of the dangers of money laundering to clients, your organization and yourself
- Be well prepared to help prevent criminals from using your firm to launder money and facilitate terrorist financing
PLUS: Gain appropriate knowledge and learn definitive risk management strategies through simulation exercises, class lecture, and group work to design and execute effective Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Programs and Policies
Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for the benefit of:
- Middle and back office personnel
- Front office sales personnel
- Compliance, risk, governance officers
- Career switchers into compliance
- Administrative officers
- System developers
- Risk managers
- Reporting specialists
- The course assumes a general familiarity with financial markets, instruments and financial services.
This course provides participants with comprehensive and detailed understanding of both the money laundering process and related terrorist financing operations, new schemes and technology used to launder money and finance terrorism, best practice approaches to combat the crimes of money laundering and terrorist financing, risk assessment methodology and follow up. Particular emphasis is placed on case study scenarios to investigate, escalate, and resolve these potential risks. Further, the course will review development and implementation of effective AML/CTF policies and programs.
The training consists of classroom-based instruction, supplemented with case study and simulations.