By: Euromoney Financial Training
United States of America (USA)
Sep 22 - 26 Sep, 2014
By attending this course, you will learn about:
- The CFOs executive role, top questions and challenges
- Building and communicating strategy
- Optimizing performance by business partnering and identifying growth opportunities
- Long-term planning and resource allocation (e.g. capital structure mix, M&A, dividends)
- Delivering a responsive, scalable and cost-effective finance operating model
- Ensuring sound governance framework around integrity, ethics, bribery and fraud
- CFO responsibility and certification for Sarbanes-Oxley
- Implementing new or changing regulations in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Motivating and retaining the right people
- Enhancing influence with the executive board, business management and stakeholders
- Filtering and analysing data to communicate salient information
- Enterprise risk management
- Multinational corporate financial decisions and tackling treasury matters
The course provides valuable insights into main practices being adopted by CFOs across the USA and globally to tackle current day challenges.
It draws upon extensive international experiences of the Course Director, a former CFO, Global Internal Audit Manager and Group Treasurer.
The course provides useful forum for networking and sharing experiences and delegates will be able to contribute to numerous group discussions and exercises as well as leveraging the experiences of each other and the Course Director.
Facilitators: The Instructor is FCCA and FCT with 25 years’ experience in the financial services, energy and retail sector, who has built up expertise in finance, treasury, internal audit, risk and governance. He is the former CFO of London Capital Group Holdings plc, and other prominent roles include business analyst in group reporting/global audit manager (treasury) for Royal Dutch Shell plc and group treasurer of Empire Stores Group Plc. Since becoming a trainer and independent consultant in 2009, he has developed reputation for delivering highly pragmatic learning with a practitioner perspective. He is a founder and director of his own consultancy with clients globally.
Venue: New York Hotel, New York, United States