Business Case Of the four factors - people, market, products and financials, critical for ensuring the success of an enterprise over time, people are the most crucial. Nothing can happen without people. People create and maintain the intellectual capital within organisations that drives innovation and shapes products. People make companies a reality and people make companies successful.
All organisations operate in a world filled with uncertainty and risk. The ability to correctly and promptly identify, analyse and manage these risks is increasingly understood as a key leadership skill that can vastly enhance the quality of corporate governance and internal control systems. However, very few senior executives have had any formal risk management training to tackle this challenge.
The main aim of this course is to give human resources professionals and business leaders the tools, techniques and capabilities to manage one of the most important but often delegated part of their business – people and the risks associated with it.
Learning outcomes after completing the course, you will be able to:
- Address the challenges facing HCR
- Identify, describe, assess and evaluate HCR
- Understand why succession planning fails and the successor’s dilemma
- Manage high turnover risk – attracting and retaining quality employees
- Align individual aspirations with organisational goals (performance management risk)
- Explore relationships between risk and organisational reward strategy
- Manage risk perceptions and minimize human errors
- Report and effectively manage corporate change (culture and communication)
- Assist your board of directors in setting HR risk limits/tolerances
- Understand the impact of human resources in business continuity/crisis management.