Mergers & Acquisitions has been arranged to offer a comprehensive and practical guide to the international sale and purchase of companies from a strategic, legal, commercial and financial viewpoint.
The programme aims to give participants a thorough knowledge and understanding of the wide variety of skills that those involved in cross border acquisitions must possess – including the ability to read and understand financial information, as well as juggle a diverse range of commercial and legal issues from an international viewpoint and all within the framework of foreign culture and foreign practices.
The course is designed to be highly practical and features hands-on workshop sessions and case studies.
How this course will help you
By attending this course, you will:
- Understand how to structure the deal and value the target
- Learn how to negotiate the preliminary agreements and understand other complex pre-contractual issues
- Master the complexities of legal and financial due diligence
- Get to grips with the technical legal issues, including competition law and intellectual property rights
- Gain an understanding of the different ways to document M&A transactions
- Familiarise yourself with the complex issues involved in acquisition financing
- Learn how to deal with post-merger integration
Who Should Attend
- In-house lawyers
- Managing directors
- Financial directors
- Commercial directors
- Senior executives responsible for mergers and acquisitions
|Hotel in Central London, London, United Kingdom
||Dec 10 - 12 Dec, 2014
The Course Director is an international lawyer and consultant to an international law firm. He was formerly a partner and Head of International Commercial Law at KPMG Legal globally. He is cited and ranked in Chambers Guide of the World’s Leading Lawyers.