Have more days than not when you’re ready to pull out your hair? Maybe it’s HOW you’re managing your training function. Especially if you’re a one person department!
With the right practices, any training program can accelerate performance while delivering economic benefit and, as a focused and practical manager of a training function, you can lead the charge within your own organization. In this certificate, focus in-depth on effective methods to manage the entire scope of your organization’s training effort. You will examine practical ways, sound techniques, and proven ideas to manage your organization’s training and yield tangible, bottom-line results.
- Anticipate changing training needs
- Assess your own competencies
- Develop an internal consulting approach to your role
- Contract for results, not just training activities
- Diagnose performance problems and identify training needs Monitor a training budget
- Coach and develop subject matter experts as trainers
- Market your training programs for maximum attendance
- Learn and secrets of success from other coordinators
- Use practical checklists to make your job easier