This programme is designed to provide oil and gas industry professionals with a comprehensive understanding of operations, logistical, supply chain and project management. The programme will enable delegates to develop their ability and knowledge of world class project management tools, approaches and techniques to enhance business operational performance.
Who should attend?
The programme is designed for a multi-disciplined audience from project and operations sectors of the energy industry, including both professional and support staff. Attendees would include: managers, supervisors and project team members involved in planning, implementing, supervising and directing projects; upstream professionals, such as engineers, geoscientists and planners; downstream professionals, such as facility engineers and planners; and corporate and asset managers involved in acquisitions, disposals and business re-engineering projects.
- The latest thinking in managing new energy projects
- Assessing the latest trends in product specifications, process unit yields and refining schemes
- Developing new operation management tools and techniques
- Scheduling and managing project resources effectively
Key Programme Highlights:
- Project management and processes
- Operation management in action
- Quantifying project risks and opportunities
- Project networks and critical path analysis
- Oil and gas business processes management