The programme is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of oil and gas procurement, production, distribution and stakeholder management to enable them to become accomplished oil industry procurement, logistics, and project or business managers. Delegates will acquire the knowledge and skills to effectively manage the procurement functions.
Who should attend?
Oil and gas industry professionals involved in vendor management, outsourcing, procurement and contracting, Process Management Optimisation (PMO), supply chain and purchasing.
- The structure of oil and gas procurement management
- Procurement policies, systems and procedures
- Managing key elements of procurement and supply chain
- Managing procurement contracts and stakeholders
Key Programme Highlights:
- Introduction to oil and gas procurement management
- Fundamental of procurement management
- Oil and gas procurement contract laws and standards
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Production sharing contracts (PSCs) management