This course instruction sets designed to take the participants step-by-step through the techniques and skills you’ll employ in their career as a Private Investigator. The training is designed in a way to provide basics of the profession and equip people with required skills to become first level investigators. This is an un-armed training course.
Who should attend?
- Introduction to the Private Investigation Industry
- History of Law Enforcement and Private Investigation
- Industry Ethics for Private Investigators
- Types of Investigations
- The Laws and specific procedures of Arrest
- Surveillance Strategies for Success
- Basic Videography & Photography Methods
- Methods of Lawful Search and Seizure
- Introduction to Crime Scene Investigation
- Interviewing Suspects and Witnesses – Basic Skills
- Introduction to Process Serving – Basic Skills
- Sources of Information & Information Brokers
- Note Taking and Recording Information
- Case Management The packages includes:
- Coffee break and Lunch for the training days
- Material and Evaluations
- Tour of the City `
- Training Certification
||Jun 20 - 24 Jun, 2016
Group Discounts available.
Dr. Ayesha, Dr. Asma