This course focuses on benchmarking for establishing best-practices, effective implementation and evaluating performance improvements.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers, human resource executives and others who are responsible for securing sustainable performance improvements at the individual, team and organisational levels.
- Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Deï¬ne the benchmarking process and its added value
- Explain the continuous improvement cycle and the value of benchmarking
- Identify appropriate training support materials and use them conï¬dently in training-simulation exercises
- Conï¬rm the key components of the benchmarking process
- Use the tools and techniques of benchmarking competently in a simulated exercise
- Review and establish best-practices within a personal benchmarking action plan
- Explore the case for establishing best- practices
- Know how benchmarking ï¬ts within the continuous improvement cycle
- Identify how best-practices are deï¬ned and measured
- Understand the benchmarking process and the tips, tools and techniques to support implementation
- Comprehend the roles and responsibilities for people involved in benchmarking exercises