The Objectives of this course are to enhance the accountability and financial management skills of women for organizational sustainability.
Attendance is open to all ladies and women in accounting, financial departments or in charge of managing expenditure, procurement, incomes and payments in public and private agencies.
- Overview of Financial Management and related Behavioural Issues
- Budget and Budgetary Control
- Purchasing and Procurement Procedures.
- Risk Management and Corporate Strategy.
- Computer Applications in Financial Management.
- Time Management and Effective Delegation.
- Human Relations and Interpersonal Competence.
Training Aids will include but not limited to projectors and screen, flip charts, magic boards, computers and other multimedia and audio-visual aids.
Methodology will involve lecture, role play, demonstration, discussion and other methods suitable for the target audience. Program will be highly inclusive, interactive and participatory.