This course prepares delegates who travel to areas of known unrest and terrorist activity to make adequate preparations. They will be able to acquire and understand intelligence reports, travel safely, select and search for appropriate accommodation, minimise the threat to themselves. It includes advisory information about actions to take if caught in a terrorist or criminal attack.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for any personnel who travel to areas of known unrest and terrorist activity.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Recognise threats
- Move safely through hostile environment
- Take preventive action
- Extract themselves from unsafe environments
- Plan travel and undertake travel pattern analysis
- Conduct surveillance detection
- Understand attack recognition
- Develop safe-extraction techniques