It is often said that Accounting is the language of business. Thus, keeping your accounting officers and supervisors well grounded in modern skills is central to success.
This programme is designed to assist participants understand the need for completeness, accuracy, speed in generating accounting information. They will also learn how to use accounting records and financial data in decision making.
- Overview of the Accounting cycle
- Financial Reporting Systems
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control Procedures
- Managing Receivables and Payables
- Use of Ms-Excel in Finance and Accounting
- Understanding the use of Accounting software
- Techniques for timely preparation of bank Reconciliation Statements.
Who Should Attend
Officers and Supervisors in Accounts Departments and Data Entry Operators, Budget Officers.