This Programme aims to equip training executives and administrators with the required capacity to develop and provide the right structures for training to be efficiently administered.
- Understanding the Role of the Training Manager, qualities, skills and attributes required
- Training programmes: organizational and individual needs analysis, inputs to the training plan, structure and administration of the training
- Training records management: keeping a record system for training activities, data protection, using computer software
- Planning and Implementing Training Acitivites: identifying training needs and their appropriate learning strategy approach
- Evaluation: setting the right procedures, pre and post Programme administration.
- Team focus: choosing the team and support network
Who Should Attend
Training executives, Human Resource Managers and training coordinators or any offer with a responsibility that includes the administration and coordination of training within their organizations or for a specific project across multiple sectors.