Creating a successful, engaged, motivated and self-managed team does not happen by chance. It is planned and executed.
This detailed course will enable participants to organize and align team goals with the aims of the organization and engage the team in contributing to the goals and performance.
- Aims of operations management; Core disciplines; Management styles; "Ideacide"
- Organizing the people
- TAKT Time, Team working, Getting help, Prioritizing, Delegating; Eating an Elephant: (In small bites); Measuring the Delegated Outputs
- Engaging people in processes to create a team
- Improvement Culture / Culture for Change
- Engagement: Attributes of a Successful, Engaged, Self-Managed Team
- Managing Performance and Aligning Goals
- Performance Measurement Objectives: Good and bad performance measures
Who Should Attend
Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments, First Line supervisors and members aspiring to these roles