Creating and operating an effective and efficient workplace is an important part of "Lean" and "Agile" thinking.
This course will enable participants to:
- Organize the workplace for effective and efficient work
- Provide simple visual methods of managing the workplace and the work
- Implement and engage in good housekeeping practice
- Office Management Overview
- How To Remove Waste and Streamline The Flow Of Work
- Removing Complexity and Organizing Process
- Maintaining Good Environment: (The Six Steps To A Perfect Working Environment)
- Managing Your Workspace and Place Of Work
- Computer Application in the Office
- Communication and Internal Correspondence
- Delegation and Time Management Skills
Who should Attend
Managers, Team leaders, first line supervisors, Heads of Departments and team members aspiring to these roles.