Management Skills for Personal Assistants
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Rivers State, Nigeria
Dec 14 - 18 Dec, 2015
This Programme is designed to provide senior secretaries, personal assistants and administrators with the essential skills required to manage and delegate effectively. In their capacity they need to be astute and manage issues that are not in their job description.
- Management Techniques
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Influencing and Persuading Skills
- Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
- Effective Styles of Management
- Motivational Techniques and effective delegating
- Problems Relating to change and Overcoming barriers
- Working in a Team
Who should Attend
Top level Secretaries, Personal Assistants and administrators.
Venue: NIM Management Center – 6B, Rumuadaolu Market Road by Everyday Emporium 1, Off Aba Road, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.