Health and Safety Management in the Workplace
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Rivers State, Nigeria
Nov 30 - 04 Dec, 2015
Health and safety technology and procedures are very important aspects of health and safety management. However, on their own, these will not provide a continuous improvement in health and safety performance. It is necessary to have personnel with a sound understanding of the areas that can give rise to losses. The course covers all the basic areas of Safety in the Workplace such as Safety Management, Safety Culture, Workplace Equipment, Hazardous agents and Legislation.
- Legislation in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management System
- Safety Management and Culture
- Workplace and Work Equipment
- Hazardous Agents
- Occupational Health and Chemical hazards control
- Physical Hazards – Noise, Vibration, Radiation, Manual Handling
- Psychological hazards – Stress
Who Should Attend
Operational and Administrative Managers who have responsibility for maintaining healthy and safe work and operating environment.
Venue: NIM Management Center – 6B, Rumuadaolu Market Road by Everyday Emporium 1, Off Aba Road, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.