Workshop on Effective Management of Cooperative Societies
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Kano State, Nigeria
Nov 30 - 04 Dec, 2015
The overall objective of the workshop is to enable the participants acquire the skills, knowledge, and the right attitude for forming, planning and a management of cooperative society for the economic benefit of their members.
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify and form various types of cooperative societies
- Apply effective planning steps for a successful cooperative society management
- Describe the principles of cooperative society management
- Identify performance and accounting standards for effective management of cooperative societies.
- The Basic Function of Management
- The Origin of Cooperative Society
- Formation of Cooperative Society
- Types of Cooperative Society
- Cash Flow Forecasting in Cooperative Society
- Credit and Debt Management
- Techniques of Investment Analysis
- Cots Benefit Analysis
Accounting and Investment Officers in organizations and officers responsible for management of cooperative societies in both Public and Private sector organizations.
Venue: NIM Management Centre,
79, Club Road, (Near Customs Area Office)