The course is suitable for delegates who wish to develop and enhance economic and financial skills to allow them to analyse and conduct a range of economic and financial issues management and approaches relevant to the industry.
Who Should Attend?
Industry professionals who wish to develop and enhance their economics and finance analytical skills for a range of economic and finance issues.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand oil and gas economic principles and definitions
- Identify oil and gas management economics
- Utilise petroleum market management
- Assess exploration and production economics
- Implement oil and gas pricing and costing
- Identify effective industry economic plans and strategies
- Apply current energy project finance structures, requirements and framework
- Understand energy finance and economics management theories and asset evaluations