This course provides oil and gas industry professionals with a comprehensive understanding of operations, logistical, supply chain and project management. Delegates will learn world-class project management tools, approaches and techniques to enhance business operational performance.
Who Should Attend?
Professional and support staff from the energy industry project-management and operations sectors: managers, supervisors and project team members who plan, implement, supervise and direct projects; upstream professionals, such as engineers, geoscientists and planners; downstream professionals, such as facility engineers and planners; and corporate and asset managers involved in acquisitions, disposals and business re-engineering projects.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand current thinking about managing new energy projects
- Assess the latest trends in product specifications, process-unit yields and refining schemes
- Develop new operations management tools and techniques
- Schedule and manage project resources effectively
- Understand project management and processes
- Implement operations management in action
- Quantify project risks and opportunities
- Comprehend project networks and critical- path analysis
- Explore oil and gas business processes management