The course is designed to provide delegates from the energy industry with a comprehensive understanding of operations, logistic, supply chain management and project management. The course will enable delegates to develop the ability and knowledge to use the world-class project management tools, approaches and techniques to enhance business operational performance.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and project team members involved in planning, implementing, supervising and directing projects; upstream professionals, such as engineers, geoscientists and planners; downstream professionals, such as facility engineers and planners; and corporate and asset managers involved in acquisitions, disposals and business re-engineering projects.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Be aware of the latest thinking in managing new energy projects
- Assess the latest trends in product specifications, process unit yields and refining scheme
- Develop new operation management tools and techniques
- Schedule and manage project resources effectively
- Understand project management
- See operations management in action
- Comprehend an overview of project management process
- Identify project structures: activity stages and decision gates
- Employ energy business processes management