This course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive general understanding of power and electricity industry procurement, production, distribution and stakeholder management.
Who Should Attend?
Power industry business development managers, process and production engineers, procurement and logistics managers, energy analysts, government officials, and energy strategic planners and investors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand power and electricity production and distribution management
- Comprehend power and electricity logistics management
- Employ procurement management
- Investigate electricity distribution risk management
- Identify power industry market structure
- Evaluate power and electricity procurement contracts
- Explore power distribution management structure
- Understand supply chain management