This course is designed to provide delegates with the opportunity to develop appropriate analytical skills in order to understand corporate finance theory, techniques and the implications of corporate financing decisions in the energy industry.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates who wish to develop and enhance financial skills to allow them to analyse and conduct a range of economic and financial issues management and approaches relevant to the industries.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify and understand oil and gas economics and finance fundamentals
- Devise and implement effective industry economic plans and strategies
- Appreciate the economics, commercial aspects and cost structure associated with oil industry projects
- Identify and evaluate current energy project finance structures, requirements and framework
- Understand an introduction to capital markets and finance
- Understand oil and gas finance and economics management theories
- Implement upstream management and business accounting
- Understand energy economics and development